Market Report and Statistics 30A East
Market Report Statistics 30A East
Market Report Statistics 30A East show list prices continue to escalate while sale prices continue to rise along with list prices.
- Year-to-date absorption rate is down by 0.12% to 8.52 months of inventory vs. 8.53 months last July.
- Average list price jumped year-over-year 24.74% to $1,648,021 from last year’s $1,321,126.
- Average sale price rose 2.56% against last July to $1,113,674 from $1,085,824 for a significant bump.
- Median list price exploded by 33.72% to $1,150,000 against last year’s price of $860,000.
- Median sale price rose a whopping 9.26% to $737,515 vs. last July sale price of $675,000.
- Average days on market year-over-year fell 26.52% to 133 days against last July 181 days.
- Median days on market dropped 9.895 to 82 days vs. 91 days last year this time.
Market Report 30A East Volume
- Volume sales dropped 17% with 73 closings this July vs. 88 July’s 2015.
- Pending sales rose 20% year-over-year with 78 over last July’s 65.
- Active listings this July are up 7.8 with 639 against last July’s active listings of 593.
- New listings fell 28.9% with 91 vs. 128 last July.
It looks as though sellers are still quite confident as asking prices continue to rise and with the median sale price continuing to be strong why not be confident? With the big drop in new listings inventory could take a hit supporting continued strength in pricing.
|Jul-16||Jul-15||% Chg||2016 YTD||2015 YTD||% Chg|
|Average List Price||$1,648,021||$1,321,126||24.74||$1,382,947||$1,166,788||18.53|
|Median List Price||$1,150,000||$860,000||33.72||$879,000||$764,500||14.98|
|Average Sale Price||$1,113,674||$1,085,824||2.56||$1,031,994||$991,075||4.13|
|Median Sale Price||$737,515||$675,000||9.26||$710,000||$662,000||7.25|