Market Report & Statistics 30A West
Market Report & Statistics
Market report and statistics on the West end of 30A year-over-year are looking really good!
- Absorption rate dropped 10.49% year-over-year to 7.85 months from last July’s 8.77 months.
- Average list price is up 28.59% this July compared to last July at $1,210,789 against $941,620.
- Average sale price year-over-year jumped 14.57% to $807,810 from last July’s price of $705,052.
- Median list price rose 19.47% year-over-year to $649,900 vs. last July’s price of $544,000.
- Median sale price also moved up this time by 9.85% to $543,500 against last year’s $494,787.
- Average days on market jumped by 69.03% to 262 days against last year’s 155 days.
- Median days on market rose 54.22% to 128 days vs. 83 days.
Market Report Volume
- Sales volume was down 8.1% this July year-over-year with 34 closed sales vs. 37 last July.
- Pending sales volume is up 20.7% with 35 pending sales vs. last year’s 29.
- Active listings are down 17.5% with 255 against 309 active listings last July.
- New listings are up 20.5% with 47 this July vs. 39 last July.
Sales volume was down just a bit for the month but pending sales are up so closed volume should rise next month. Prices continue to escalate on both the list and sale side showing a continued strong market. Active listings are down which would mean less inventory but if new listings continue to escalate as they have this month inventory should be stable.
|Jul-16||Jul-15||% Chg||2016 YTD||2015 YTD||% Chg|
|Average List Price||$1,210,789||$941,620||28.59||$982,063||$841,758||16.67|
|Median List Price||$649,900||$544,000||19.47||$579,000||$525,000||10.29|
|Average Sale Price||$807,810||$705,052||14.57||$683,549||$666,853||2.50|
|Median Sale Price||$543,500||$494,787||9.85||$455,000||$447,500||1.68|