Rosemary Beach Market Report
Rosemary Beach Market Report Statistics
Rosemary Beach Market Report shows major strength in prices for June, 2016.
- Absorption rate rose by 119% year-over-year to just under 14 months from last year’s 6 months illustrating a jump in active listings while closed sales have dropped.
- Average list price is up 18% from last June to $2,991,007 against $2,533,386. Average sale price rose a whopping 86% year-over-year to $2,903,333 from $1,554,000.
- Median list price rose just over 4% year-over-year to $2,295,000 from last year’s price of $2,195,000 while the median sale price rose 35% year-over-year to $1,522,500 vs. last year’s $1,124,500.
- Average days on market year-over-year is down just under 26% to 163 days vs. last year’s 220 days.
- Median days on market year-over-year is down 24% to 114 days against last year’s 150 days.
Rosemary Beach Market Volume Sales
- Closed sales fell 40% year-over-year with 6 closings vs. 10 the previous June.
- Pending sales are up 33% with 8 against last June’s 6.
- Active listings have exploded by 85% this June vs. last June to 65 vs. 35. Wow.
- New listings are down 10% with 9 against last June’s 10.
Closed and pending sales volume year-to-date is down so active listings are starting to pile up a bit with a rise in absorption rate yet prices continue to escalate. It will be interesting to watch how this trend progresses.
|Jun-16||Jun-15||% Chg||2016 YTD||2015 YTD||% Chg|
|Average List Price||$2,991,007||$2,533,386||18.06||$2,969,563||$2,077,618||42.93|
|Median List Price||$2,295,000||$2,195,000||4.56||$2,100,000||$1,699,000||23.60|
|Average Sale Price||$2,903,333||$1,554,000||86.83||$2,497,400||$1,796,859||38.99|
|Median Sale Price||$1,522,500||$1,124,500||35.39||$1,595,000||$1,400,000||13.93|