Santa Rosa Beach Market Report
Santa Rosa Beach Market Report Statistics
Santa Rosa Beach market report shows continued upward swing in list prices but a drop in sale prices.
- Absorption rate year-over-year fell 4.60% to 7.47 months from last year’s 7.83 months of inventory.
- Average list price rose 22.06% this July vs. last July to $1,173,227 from $961,185.
- Average sale price fell 14.22% year-over-year to $694,926 against last July’s price of $810,100.
- Median list price is up this July be 9.23% to $649,900 from last year’s $595,000.
- Median sale price is not cooperating and fell 2.79% to $481,000 from last July’s price of $494,787.
- Average days on market dropped 20.86% year-over-year to 148 days against 187 days.
- Median days on market fell 26.88% to 68 days vs. last July’s 93 days on market.
Santa Rosa Beach Market Report Volume
- Sales volume fell 9.1% year-over-year with a total of 110 closed sales vs. last year’s 121 closings.
- Pending sales volume is up 2.9% year-over-year with 106 vs. last year’s 103.
- Current active listings in July fell 3.4% with 778 against last year’s 805.
- New listings are down 10.2% with 132 vs. last July’s 147.
As new and active listings are falling this could have a negative impact of selection and prop sales prices back up but it will be interesting to see if list prices continue to outstrip the sale price by this much.
|Jul-16||Jul-15||% Chg||2016 YTD||2015 YTD||% Chg|
|Average List Price||$1,173,227||$961,185||22.06||$935,695||$818,019||14.39|
|Median List Price||$649,900||$595,000||9.23||$539,900||$499,500||8.09|
|Average Sale Price||$694,926||$810,100||-14.22||$654,197||$655,157||-0.15|
|Median Sale Price||$481,000||$494,787||-2.79||$415,900||$404,950||2.70|