Market Report Statistics
Market Report Statistics West 30A
Market Report Statistics on the West end of 30A are similar to the East end in regards to sale price dropping for the month and list prices escalating.
- Absorption rate is down 10.48% to 7.94 months from 8.87 months last August.
- Average list price jumped 35.52% to $1,267,294 from last year’s price of $935,124.
- Average sale price on the other hand is down 11.48% to $568,231 year-over-year from $641,934.
- Median list price is up 25.24% to $674,900 from last year’s $538,900.
- Median sale price fell 10.89% year-over-year to $499,900 from $561,000.
- Average days on market are down a full 41.04% year-over-year to 102 days from 173.
- Median days on market are down, 22.08% to 60 days from 77 days.
Market Report Statistics Volume
- Volume closed sales was up year-over-year for August 10.7% with 31 sales vs. 28 last August.
- Pending sales are down 30% in August with 28 against last August’s 40.
- Active listings fell 18.5% to 256 vs. last year’s 314.
- New listings are up just 4.3% with 49 vs. last year’s 47.
As with the East market list price continues to escalate while sale price drops. We are about even with last year on a YTD basis for sale price. Volume is still up for the month so clearly buyers are interested but not for the continued escalating prices it seems……at least for now.
|Aug-16||Aug-15||% Chg||2016 YTD||2015 YTD||% Chg|
|Average List Price||$1,267,294||$935,124||35.52||$983,785||$822,467||19.61|
|Median List Price||$674,900||$538,900||25.24||$582,000||$519,000||12.14|
|Average Sale Price||$568,231||$641,934||-11.48||$669,800||$664,447||0.81|
|Median Sale Price||$499,900||$561,000||-10.89||$462,500||$465,000||-0.54|